2013年3月23日土曜日

Jotaro Wakamatsu


"Placing TEPCO's Fukushima nuclear power plant at the center/
 
Will cover Futaba, Okuma, Tomioka/
 
Naraha, Namie, Hirono/
 
Kawauchi, Miyakoji, Katsurao/
 
Odaka, northern Iwaki/
 
As well as Haramachi where I live/
 
That area also has a total population of about 150,000 residents.
(partial omission)
 
"We also may be spirited away from today/
 
I feel as though I can hear the voices of children behind me/
 
But, when I turn around there is no one there/
 
Something sends shivers up my back/
 
I stand alone in a square."




Jotaro Wakamatsu (Photo by Tetsuya Kasai)

Jotaro Wakamatsu (Photo by Tetsuya Kasai)


 
Fukushima poet who foretold of nuclear disaster wants justice
 http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201205200038

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿